Saturday, September 22, 2012

Falling For Fall

Today is the first official day of fall! After experiencing what seemed like an endless summer with temperatures reaching the nineties every day, I am really looking forward to cold weather. This is a particularly special time, because I get to experience my first REAL fall season now that I live in Denver (Sorry California, but you were just faking it).

Here are some fall must haves that will really get you in the mood for this wonderful season :)

Fall Subway Printables
I found this website on Pinterest, where you can get free fall subway printables. Just download, print, and put them in your favorite frame. 


Long Scrunchy Socks
I love the look of socks that scrunch up just over boots. Great way to stay warm in the crisp fall air! You can find these at Free People or Top Shop.


Pumpkin Puree
This is a great item to keep in your pantry. You can use it to make pumpkin bread, dips, cookies, and more!


A Cozy Infinity Scarf
A friend just gifted me this gorgeous scarf, and I am so excited to start wearing it! It has a little sparkle, which is a great way to dress up an outfit.


A Good Book
Sometimes you just need some good chic lit to curl up to. I am currently reading "Where We Belong" by Emily Giffin. A great, heartwarming story :)


The Pumpkin Spice Latte
A very popular fall favorite, this warm and cozy drink offers a nice blend of coffee, nutmeg, and pumpkin. Enjoy with an iced pumpkin biscotti, the previously mentioned book, and a fireplace :)



Stay tuned for yummy fall recipes!

xx,
Pretty Penny







No comments:

Post a Comment