Monday, January 30, 2012

I heart Organizing

I am a neat freak. I love to clean and organize, and these activities are very calming to me. Like taking a yoga class with a few less backbends and a few more labels, baskets, and to-do lists. While the thought of taking everything out of a messy closet and completely re-organizing it would send most people running, I welcome the task with open arms. I know...total neat freak.

I stumbled upon a blog the other day that ACTUALLY changed my life. It really did. iheartorganizing is a blog written by a stay at home mom of three boys (Jen) who not only loves to organize, but it super creative with it as well. She has tips on organizing your pantry, your desk, planning your weekly meals, and everything else under the sun. She makes all of her own labels, and has personalized to do lists, grocery lists, calendars, the list goes on. I love that Jen makes organizing creative and fun, and I am definitely going to try her household binder idea-will post pics when I do!

You must check out this blog!

xx,
Pretty Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment