Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Blog, New Beginnings

I have dreamed about starting a blog long before our 21st century tech savvy world existed. Picture my eight year- old self  (hair a little frizzier, teeth a little more bunny-like) sitting in my little pink room with my little pink diary. I have been writing in journals ever since, but have always hoped to write a more focused kind of journal that will reach many kinds of people and brighten their day.


My burgeoning interest in food started with my love for baking sweet treats and has blossomed into an appreciation for the art of food, thanks to my boyfriend Ben, who is always up for trying new (and sometimes complicated) recipes.


Enter my new food blog, a place where I can share my favorite recipes, restaurant dishes, cooking conundrums, and tips I learn along the way. I now impart to you that cooking and baking delicious (and healthy) food is not just beneficial for your tummy, but for your soul as well :)




Me and Ben--my love, co-chef, and 
foodie partner in crime






xx,
Penelope Anne

1 comment:

  1. hey pen! i love your blog--so cute :) i hope all is well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete