Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Short, Sweaty Week and a Smoothie

Hey Pretties!

I am having such a good week! I can't believe tomorrow is my last day of work for the week--gotta love Jewish holidays! Today after work I went to acupuncture, then got my bangs trimmed (one of the downsides of having bangs--the upkeep!)

I came home SO overheated because the acupuncturist used a heat lamp on me as part of the treatment, the hair stylist used a hot blow dryer on my bangs, and did I mention it is NINETY degrees outside? Ugh. How was it flooding on Sunday and now it's boiling?

Anyways, I was sweaty and starving when I got home (not the best combination) and craving something cold, so I made this delicious blueberry banana smoothie:


I just took 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries, 1/2 a banana, 1 cup almond milk, and 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder and blended it all together. It was creamy and delicious; the perfect "cool down" snack. And I got to use my new ball jar. It has a hole for a straw on the top, and this makes me very happy. It's the little things.

Hope you all have a fantastic evening!!

xx,
Pretty Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment