Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Good Day

It's almost Friday!!! Tomorrow we have a half-day at work because of Yom Kippur so it will be a super quick work day for me. I had a few less kids today and it was so wonderful. We read to them, sponge painted, and glued paper raindrops onto construction paper. They love to watch the rain through the windows :) They are all starting to talk now too! Our new words are "please", "my turn", "doggy", and "crocodile".

This rain is getting a little crazy. They have shut down a bunch of schools and there are floods everywhere. So thankful my drive home was pretty easy. I was starving when I got home so I made this quick snack. It was soo delicious and sweet--it felt like I was eating dessert.


I just took some non-fat plain greek yogurt and added 1/2 Tbsp. of honey, 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut, and chopped up 3 dates.


Yum! Hope you all have a relaxing evening, and to all my Colorado readers, stay dry!

xx,
Pretty Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment