Monday, September 30, 2013

Almost October!?


I cannot believe October starts tomorrow. Time is going by way too fast!!! This is a picture I took two years ago in our first apartment together. We spent halloween night carving pumpkins, decorating cookies, and watching cute family halloween movies.

We like to live on the egde.

But really it was so fun and I definitely want to do it this year. Work today was great--we are starting our unit on Fall and there is no end to the creative fall-themed activities you can do with two year olds. Yay! I went to a new yoga class after work and it was so great, my legs were shaking at some points! Then we took the doggies for a walk. They are both going to the vet tomorrow and I am already feeling Mom guilt for taking them. They hate it and get so so anxious! Boo.

I am starting to feel a lot better, which is good because I have a busy week with lots of fun things going on!

Have a Happy Monday Pretties!
xx,
Pretty Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment