Saturday, September 7, 2013

This Little Piggy Went to Market

Happy Saturday pretties.

This morning we woke up and went to the Cherry Creek farmer's market. We have been dying to go all summer, but between the wedding and honeymoon it just didn't happen.

We had some interesting breakfast choices at the market. We started off with a green juice from pressery, then took a few bites of a cronut (a mix between a donut and croissant) from Glazed and Confused Dougnuts. I wasn't too impressed with the cronut (I just don't get the big deal) but loved the juice.

Then, we moved on to bigger and better things. "Is that a grilled cheese made with bread that has a fried egg cooked into the middle?" you ask. Why yes, yes it is. We devoured this delicious creation with a handful of tots on the side.


I also enjoyed an organic iced coffee with soy milk. It was a million degrees outside. Yes, I have very stubby and weird looking thumbs.


We got the tots and grilled cheese from the tots truck. I love there vintage 50's theme. I love their grilled cheese more.


We picked up a few white peaches, Udi's bread, and headed to the gym. I swear I was sweating out cheese and butter from that greasy and glorious grilled cheese. Is that too much information?

Sorry I'm not sorry.

Now I'm home snacking on an apple carrot muffin with maple almond butter, a piece of honey cake, and a steaming mug of green tea with a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Thank god my air conditioning is working.

xx,
Pretty Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment