Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Love You a Latte

I know. Such a corny title.

But I am having such a love affair with coffee. Iced, blended, or piping hot. It always makes me happy.

I've been making vanilla lattes every morning before work to get me back into the swing of things after so many days off. I have a pretty long day with work, acupuncture (more about that later), and a mat pilates class so I need my coffee today! I take 1-2 shots of espresso, steamed & frothed almond milk, and a teaspoon of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's vanilla powder. It is absolute HEAVEN!


You can also make your own ice blended or hot vanilla with this stuff. Amazing for me because we don't have coffee bean in Colorado. Sorry I have no pictures of my actual latte, but it is already in my travel mug so you can't really see what it looks like. I made the espresso and steamed milk with our new Nespresso Machine

If you are getting married you need to register for this! It will change your life. Or splurge a little and buy one for yourself. You will save later because you will never buy another Starbucks coffee again--this is so much better.

Have a great day and see you all later!!
-Pretty Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment